The PADI – Open Water Scuba Diving Course Includes:
- An introduction to the theory of diving in 5 sections.
- 5 dives in confined water which is calm, clear, and current free.
- 4 dives in open water up to 18 metres.
During these PADI – open water scuba diving dives, you will learn skills that will ensure that you leave the course as a responsible diver.
At Dive Code we will adapt the Open Water programme in every way possible to suit the time you have available without compromising the training. We want our divers to be able to dive safely in a buddy pair in conditions similar to those in which they have been trained. The complete course can be completed over several weeks or within 5 – 6 full days. There are options which include:
- Completing the theory alongside completion of the dives.
- Completing the theory in advance through personal study of the manual & DVD or through e-learning which can be purchased through us. Both methods of completing the theory are included in the cost of the course. This means that if you are only here for a week you can have a more leisurely experience.
We recommend that you book a course in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also advertise places on courses through our Facebook page: Dive Code.
All equipment is provided, customers only need to bring a towel and swimwear.
(For 10 – 11 year olds the depth limit is 12 metres when diving with a parent, guardian or PADI professional)
PADI – Open Water Scuba Diving
Prices include all materials, certification card, equipment and instruction:
Open Water Diver in Euros: 550 Euro
Between 8-10 years old? Try the Bubblemaker course